图说 商务英语邮件常用语
??1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你招认/问询/想告诉你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on .... 我写邮件来是为了跟进... 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关
??1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你招认/问询/想告诉你有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on ....
我写邮件来是为了跟进...
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于咱们今日在电话中的说话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中说到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在早年我所说到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所说到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如咱们前次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如咱们在前次会议中所抉择的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方需求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方抉择…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如早年所述,咱们认为这个产品在我国有强有力且绝无仅有的出售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
寻找咱们昨日在电话中所谈,我想答复你咱们合约的一些待处置的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是不是可以再详尽的阐明一下,也就是再供给多一点有关细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被奉告...
16. Please note that...
请留心...
17. We would like to inform you that...
咱们想要告诉你...
18. I am convinced that...
我深信...
19. We agree with you on...
咱们附和你在...的观点。
20. With effect from ...
从...起先步收效
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
咱们将举办一个会议,会议时刻表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请保证自个信息不会外泄且只供内部运用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
咱们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
咱们期望告诉你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没贰言。
28. I am pleased to inform you that...
我非常高兴地告诉你...
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
咱们很抱愧地告诉您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今日要宣告一些坏消息。
交际礼仪参谋
你若有故事,等待前来倾诉,